Welcome to the Vinton County Common Pleas Clerk of Courts Office Webpage, more common known as Vinton County Clerk of Courts.
You may search electronic court records from this Webpage, just as you would in my office. Please note the effective date of our indexes when researching records online, as the Court became automated on January, 1, 1998.
You may also review the Local Court Rules for the Vinton County Common Pleas Court here: Local Court Rules.
Please feel free to visit our office any time. We are closed on all legal holidays.
If I can be of assistance or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by telephone at 740-596-3001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to browse our information and hope you find it helpful.
Jeremiah R. Griffith
Vinton County Clerk of Courts
ANYONE ACCESSING PUBLIC INFORMATION FROM THIS INTERNET PRODUCT SHOULD REVIEW THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER
The public record information viewed on COURTVIEW reflects the docket entries and information required by Ohio law to be kept by the Vinton County Clerk of Courts. This information is IN REAL TIME, excluding weekends and legal holidays. There will be a delay between court filings and judicial action and the posting of such data by the Clerk of Courts for some or all of the filings types. The information posted is believed to be accurate; however, accuracy is not guaranteed. Court records prior to 1998 are not available on COURTVIEW.
Any errors or omissions should be reported to the Vinton County Clerk of Courts office. In no event shall Vinton County or the Vinton County Clerk of Courts be held liable for damages of any nature, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this Internet product; including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of savings, business interruption, loss of business information or other incidental, or consequential damages or loss.
By clicking/tapping on the button, you accept the terms above.
Effective April 1, 2015
- New civil case, $200.00
- Civil Cases—Foreclosures, $350.00
- Dissolution, $325.00
- Divorce, with or without children, $325.00
- Court of Appeals, $85.00
- Counterclaims—see kind of case—deposit would be same as original caseType and only if service is required.
- Garnishment proceedings, $125.00
- Reopening any case—Post Decree Motion, $175.00
Including any of the following (individually), Motion to Reopen; Charge of Contempt. Executions; Debtor Examination, Criminal Writ of Possessions
- Recording Certificate of Judgment, $35.00
- Release & Satisfaction of Judgment (State Tax/Workers’ Comp. Lien), $60.00
- Release of Certificate of Judgment, $5.00
- Expungement of Criminal Record, $150.00
- Recording of Notary Commission, $15.00
- Certified Copy, $2.00 per document
- Copies, $0.25 per page
- Fax document, $2.00
- Recording of Real Estate License, $5.00
- Application for Court Appointed Attorney, $25.00
- Service by publication—See Local Court Rules
- Subpoena fees, 1/2 day plus 0.18 cents per mile, $6.00 + mileage
- 1 day plus 0.18 cents per mile, $12.00 + mileage
- Juror Fees, Appearance Fee, $12.00
- If seated, $16.00 per day